Sunday, August 15, 2010

Warning...Do not expose to heat...


















While driving down Tropicana Ave, about 1 - 2 months ago, in my work truck, I passed by this scene and was able to take a pic with my phone just in the nick of time. I have no idea what was in the truck, or how it happened, but whatever it was sure caused a bit of a mess. By the time I passed by this scene it was pretty much all cleared and cleaned out, but bits and pieces of debris were here and there around the scene. I'm just glad I wasn't next to the truck when whatever it was tripped from..the heat I would guesstimate. Luckily though, the particular road he is on is not heavily traveled all the time, so there's a good chance no one or thing was injured, expect for his truck. Poor truck..

No comments:

Post a Comment