Sunday, August 15, 2010

I-15 Travels and Traffic











So you may not be able to see it too well on the small version of this photo (unless you click on it), but there is a whole-lotta traffic coming up I-15 Northbound. When I took this picture I was about 30 miles out of Vegas, heading South after enjoying a couple of days up in Utah and seeing my Mission Pres' 'Homecoming' talk.

I did see some construction signs along I-15 Northbound, and I think it was down to One Lane for some long stretches. ...So........I am Very Glad I went north when I did!

2 comments:

  1. That is quite nasty traffic. I've heard its supposed to be going on for a little while too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. While I was up around where you both are at I saw a bunch of I-15 construction also. Hopefully it will be done by the time I head up yonder next..which may be Christmastime..but it probably won't be done yet. Ah.. construction.

    ReplyDelete